F*ING BOZO!
It's Halloween time...right? Why not walk around with a few facial scars for effect! That's exactly what I have to do now, after my stupid f'ing retard cat Bozo...

...decided to use my face as a springboard last night. Last night the cat was sitting in the widown sill, about two feet above our bed. Below, Wife and I are sleeping soundly. In typical Bozo fashion...

...she decides: I think I'm going to jump off of this window sill, and run around the house chasing imaginary squirells! So she did. And when she did, she landed on my face...dug in her claws...and made another leap off the bed.


The neck cut bled like a stuck pig...all over Wife's favorite white sheets. You wanna piss Wife off? Get blood on her favorite white sheets.

...decided to use my face as a springboard last night. Last night the cat was sitting in the widown sill, about two feet above our bed. Below, Wife and I are sleeping soundly. In typical Bozo fashion...

...she decides: I think I'm going to jump off of this window sill, and run around the house chasing imaginary squirells! So she did. And when she did, she landed on my face...dug in her claws...and made another leap off the bed.


The neck cut bled like a stuck pig...all over Wife's favorite white sheets. You wanna piss Wife off? Get blood on her favorite white sheets.

1 Comments:
At 1:38 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
YES!! SCARS!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home