AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

WHAT COULD'VE BEEN...

YOU KNOW...I COULD HAVE EASILY CHOSEN A DIFFERENT PATH IN LIFE...A PATH THAT WOULD HAVE LED TO ME SKIPPING THIS WHOLE STUPID TV CAREER...THIS VIDEOGRAPHY/PHOTOGRAPHY OBSESSION I'M PLAGUED BY...THIS PAINFULLY ABUSIVE LINE OF WORK I CHOSE. I COULD HAVE EASILY ENDED UP WORKING HERE...

...IN A RICE FIELD. BUT NO...I CHOSE TO SURROUND MYSELF WITH A BUNCH OF EGO-MANIAC, PRIMA DONNA, TV RETARDS IN NEWSROOMS ALL ACROSS THE WESTERN UNITED STATES. LA-DE-DAH...WHAT A BRILLIANT MOVE THAT WAS.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    You could always go back to the rice field.....just a thought. I'm considering a career change myself

     

Post a Comment

<< Home