I have to ask...what's the story here? Who do you know in the pic? Who don't you know in the pic? And is that an official Caroline Howe look-alike on the right side of the shot?
I don't know any of them. I went to a wedding last night and I knew 4 people there - the bride, her mom and my parents.
The 4 year old ring bearer was the hit of the night. He danced continuously. All the other guests would teach him a dance move or try to emulate his inventive dancing style. This is the latter.
It got more entertaining as the night went on, as you can imagine.
- She really didn't look like Caroline in person. Look at the larger photo on flickr.
2 Comments:
At 11:23 AM,
Mr KR said…
I have to ask...what's the story here? Who do you know in the pic? Who don't you know in the pic? And is that an official Caroline Howe look-alike on the right side of the shot?
At 12:42 PM,
Lucky Day said…
I don't know any of them. I went to a wedding last night and I knew 4 people there - the bride, her mom and my parents.
The 4 year old ring bearer was the hit of the night. He danced continuously. All the other guests would teach him a dance move or try to emulate his inventive dancing style. This is the latter.
It got more entertaining as the night went on, as you can imagine.
- She really didn't look like Caroline in person. Look at the larger photo on flickr.
Post a Comment
<< Home