WHAT THE HELL?!
ALRIGHT YOU HORSES ASSES! I'VE BEEN AWAY FROM THE INTERNET FOR OVER A WEEK. I'VE BEEN MOVING AND STARTING A NEW JOB AND ALL SORTS OF SHIT. ALL I WANTED WAS ONE NEW PIC IN THE TIME I'VE BEEN GONE...BUT NOOOOOOO!!!! DUSTY IS OFF THE HOOK BECAUSE HE CAN'T BE EXPECTED TO PULL THE "BACK TO BACK" POST. AND IT'S RUDE FOR YOU TO EXPECT THAT FROM HIM. SO...GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR I WILL OPEN SOME CANS OF WHOOP-ASS ON Y'ALL!
YOU WANT PICS?
HERE'S ONE!

THIS IS A FREELANCE REPORTER/ASS. DESK AT NED'S STATION! SHE'S WAVING GOOD-BYE TO ME IN A WAY ONLY SHE CAN.
HERE'S ANOTHER!

THIS IS MY FRIEND PAUL SKATING AROUND IN MY NEW NEIGHBORHOOD IN SPRINGTUCKY.
HERE'S ONE MORE!

THIS IS WHERE THE BEAVERS PLAY BASKETBALL. I TOOK THIS WITH MY CELL WHILE I WAITED FOR MY REPORTER TO COME OUT AND SHOOT SOME POST-GAME STAND-UP'S.
SO THERE!
YOU SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS?
GIVE A TRY. AND...NO...THE HOLIDAYS ARE NOT AN EXCUSE.
YOU WANT PICS?
HERE'S ONE!

THIS IS A FREELANCE REPORTER/ASS. DESK AT NED'S STATION! SHE'S WAVING GOOD-BYE TO ME IN A WAY ONLY SHE CAN.
HERE'S ANOTHER!

THIS IS MY FRIEND PAUL SKATING AROUND IN MY NEW NEIGHBORHOOD IN SPRINGTUCKY.
HERE'S ONE MORE!

THIS IS WHERE THE BEAVERS PLAY BASKETBALL. I TOOK THIS WITH MY CELL WHILE I WAITED FOR MY REPORTER TO COME OUT AND SHOOT SOME POST-GAME STAND-UP'S.
SO THERE!
YOU SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS?
GIVE A TRY. AND...NO...THE HOLIDAYS ARE NOT AN EXCUSE.

4 Comments:
At 1:13 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Finally!! I got all kinds of photos and stories to post, but I didn't want to hog up the space. What has everyone been doing?! And knitting shit better not be the answer!!!!
At 4:42 PM,
Unknown said…
I've been doing things that I just cant shoot. Sorry
At 7:22 PM,
Unknown said…
Is this your new stage for angry e-mails.
At 10:32 PM,
Mr KR said…
Okay...1st of all...I'm not angry about anything. I'm one self-actualized mother fucker right now. 2nd...you saying you have nothing to shoot is bullshit. You've sent me...like...15 picture texts this week. What the fuck is that? Pictures! So post 'em!
Post a Comment
<< Home