WRASTLIN'...NO MORE
Last night was the last time Mac Court will ever host a wrestling event. Oregon is dumping the sport to make way for baseball.
I turned highlights last night for the KEEZEE boys, and shot a feature package for our other client. Before I went into The Pit to shoot the final bouts, I hiked up into the cemetery and shot exteriors of Mac Court.

I thought the tombstones in the foreground were a nice touch.
Inside...a bunch of sweaty guys rolled around on the mats with a bunch of other sweaty guys.


It is unknown whether any numbers were exchanged afterward...but from the looks of the passion I saw on the mats...I'd say there was a chance. BRING ON BASEBALL...wrestling sucks.
I turned highlights last night for the KEEZEE boys, and shot a feature package for our other client. Before I went into The Pit to shoot the final bouts, I hiked up into the cemetery and shot exteriors of Mac Court.

I thought the tombstones in the foreground were a nice touch.
Inside...a bunch of sweaty guys rolled around on the mats with a bunch of other sweaty guys.


It is unknown whether any numbers were exchanged afterward...but from the looks of the passion I saw on the mats...I'd say there was a chance. BRING ON BASEBALL...wrestling sucks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home