AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, March 07, 2008

FINALLY!

I took the plunge. I had the money so like a good consumer I spent it instead of saving for the future. Screw retirement! Let future Dusty worry about that crap.

Now begins the year of the photographer!

13 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Borracho just bought one of these too! I think this calls for a new photo assignment. Let's start throwing out ideas...I'll start us off.

    A picture of...

    ...okay I can't think of anything. Brainstorm amigos...let's make this a good one.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    Good idea, El G. What to shoot then...

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    how about. . . .. .

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    Hmmmm, interesting...

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    We've done color themes... strangers... activities... what else is there...

    Since we all live in different cities...what if it was a picture that captures the essence of the city you live in? I know it's really open...but I kinda like that about it.

    A photo that caputures Vegas, Portland, Minny/St. Paul (as the locals call it), Sactown, and the Eug.

    What'cha think?

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    I like that idea. I was also thinking about some sort of spring related photo. Budding trees, green grass, frisky squirrels, whatever is happening in your area in March.

    Are we going to have the same rules? Take and post the same day? What day should we try for?

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    After Wednesday... that's when my camera arrives.

    How bout Saturday, or Sunday... capturing "Spring in ______"
    If that means ice skating in Minneapolis, and a drive-by in Sacto, then so be it.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Okay...let's officially call it "spring in your city". The assignment will be for next weekend. Take the pic Sat or Sun...post sometime on Sun. No text...two word subject line.

    Any objections or additions? Speak now.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Wow, most popular post ever! I like the ideas, BUT there is a problem for me. I am going to be in Cali all weekend to help shoot a crappy indie movie. Yet again since my city never sleeps(nor do I), I'm up for the challenge.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    So...are you a go?? or are we postponing??

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    RED BRAVO GO!!!!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    G.R.D.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    I'm in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home