Kick the Tires, Light the Fires
Right when you thought that there is no way the Wii could get even cooler than it already has establish itself. They just go ahead and prove you wrong.

Mario Kart Wii is Rauffrenbrau! You can play online with up to 12 racers....wait for it....all over the world!! Time to dust your racing jumpsuit.
By the way I invented a new word....trying to make it catch on. It means, the Ultimate Awesome. Tell your friends

Mario Kart Wii is Rauffrenbrau! You can play online with up to 12 racers....wait for it....all over the world!! Time to dust your racing jumpsuit.
By the way I invented a new word....trying to make it catch on. It means, the Ultimate Awesome. Tell your friends

2 Comments:
At 8:10 AM,
Mr KR said…
I bet Jed bought that wheel too. You should race against him.
At 10:04 PM,
Lucky Day said…
Dude, I'm totally with you on the Mario Kart. I just got it today and it rocks!
Post a Comment
<< Home