AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BACK FROM CALI

The drive from Nor Cal to Eugene never felt as long as it did today. Not sure why, but it was a total 'effing drag. Glad to be home...here's the highlights...

Ned and I went to a Giants baseball game, where we watched Lincicum throw some serious smoke.


I hung at my friend's kick ass pad, with the kick ass pool house, where we played bumper pool and drank Pacifico's till dawn.


I also spent a lot of time with my family...Including the now infamous Burrito...who can't seem to pronounce my name, so he calls me "Jack". Literally. Jack. How he came up with that stumps us all.


Had a great time the whole way...but...glad to be back in the land of Hippies.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Jack? As in Jack Burton form Big Trouble in Little China......hmmmmm.
    I like it! Guapo IS hard to say with all those vowels and such

     

Post a Comment

<< Home