SPRINTER!!!
Since we are showing off new toys, check up this MONSTER

We just got a new Dodge Sprinter Live truck. This thing is HUGE. You can stand upright inside it.

See this reporter? He is not a miget. This thing is loaded too. It has everything! GPS. Touch screen digital radio.. Super quiet generator. It had anything you need except cupholders. No cupholders. Actual retail price ....... I have no idea, but it's cool. When you drive it you feel like you're watching an action movie. (Big windshield)
Also I found this super awesome cool blog site about summer movies. You all should check it out.

We just got a new Dodge Sprinter Live truck. This thing is HUGE. You can stand upright inside it.

See this reporter? He is not a miget. This thing is loaded too. It has everything! GPS. Touch screen digital radio.. Super quiet generator. It had anything you need except cupholders. No cupholders. Actual retail price ....... I have no idea, but it's cool. When you drive it you feel like you're watching an action movie. (Big windshield)
Also I found this super awesome cool blog site about summer movies. You all should check it out.

2 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
Unknown said…
I like the review. The truck. Well it looks like it should sell ice cream
At 7:16 PM,
Mr KR said…
I saw one of those up close when I toured the ENG factory. They're way freaking cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home