What were 4 TV cameras, their respective sports reporters, a radio guy, and newspaper reporter doing outside the Blazers practice facility today at 2pm?
Getting punked!
Thanks Hedo.
If ANYONE reads this... please comment. Or else I'm done here.
I read it. But I don't count. I've been trying to hold this thing together for years. Call me a sentimental schmuck...but I really like what we've done and what we do on this blog, but unless everyone participates, it's a waste of time. I got sick of being the only person posting, and while I appreciate your continued contributions, we need everyone to be involved, otherwise it doesn't work! So Carly, Kash, Jordan, either chime in, or like Rich, I'm done.
2 Comments:
At 10:57 PM,
Mr KR said…
I read it. But I don't count. I've been trying to hold this thing together for years. Call me a sentimental schmuck...but I really like what we've done and what we do on this blog, but unless everyone participates, it's a waste of time. I got sick of being the only person posting, and while I appreciate your continued contributions, we need everyone to be involved, otherwise it doesn't work! So Carly, Kash, Jordan, either chime in, or like Rich, I'm done.
At 2:10 AM,
El Borracho said…
yeah... FUCKIN A MAN!
Post a Comment
<< Home