AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Last day at sleezy




yesterday was my last day at sleezy. it was great feeling that i was leaving for sun another angry boss and more money, but it still felt like the end of a long running sitcom. Like the golden girls or star trek. I'll be ot of loop until the new year. my agent el guapo will field any questions you might have.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    photo 2 is the poster shot for the upcoming broadway musical "chambers has a little penis."

    ...eh, that one sucked.
    ...i need a day off.

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I have a question.....Who's gay in that picture?

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have a question... who's NOT gay in that picture.

    Congrats, Ned. Travel safe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home