AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

LIVE SHOW

WELL...I WAS BUSY TONIGHT...LIKE I THOUGHT.
WE DID ALMOST THE WHOLE SHOW FROM DOWN IN OLD SAC.

A PHOTOG AND I TOOK 3 LIGHT KITS, AND SET UP THREE SPOTS TO SHOOT FROM WITHIN OUR 1 HOUR SHOW. WE STARTED AT LOCATION 1, WENT TO 2, BACK TO ONE, BACK TO TWO, OVER TO THREE, THEN BACK TO 1, AND FINISHED ON 2. IT WAS A PRETTY BUSY HOUR. ANYWAY, I'M OFF TO SOUTH LAKE TAHOE FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    um I dont do live shots. ever!! especially from anywhere that has the word sac in it. gross

     

Post a Comment

<< Home