AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Live in HD


Meet Aaron.

Brand new model right off the TX assembly line. He is currently my new co-worker on the fabulous weekends. Last weekend we investigated the holiday security measures taken by stores such as Best Buy.

To tell you the truth I can't even improve the lameness of that story with this blog, so let's just move on.

I still haven't gotten my Nintendo Wii. I have the money they just don't want to sell it to me. And forget Ebay! No way, will I pay $1000 for it. I can wait.

Merry Clausmas Amigos!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you crazy?!
    Don't buy a freaking Wii!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home