AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, December 25, 2006

X-MAS IN TAHOE

WE JUST GOT BACK FROM TAHOE. I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK IN...LIKE...30 SECONDS, SO THIS WILL BE QUICK. WE HAD A GOOD TIME, THE WX WAS GOOD (SUNNY), AND I GOT A COUPLE OF SUPER COOL GIFTS...INCLUDING A BRAND NEW CANON EF 70-300mm IMAGE STABILIZING LENS.
THIS PIC OF BLACK DOG...

...WAS TAKEN WITH MY WIDE LENS, BUT IF YOU HIT UP MY FLICKR PAGE, YOU'LL SEE SOME SHOTS OF MY FAMILY, TAKEN WITH THE NEW LENS.
MERRY X-MAS, CHRISTIANS.
HAPPY CHANUKA, JEWS.
HAPPY KWANZA, MISCELLANEOUS.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    well well I got to pack up my shit for christmas chanuka and kwanza.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home