AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Long Sunday Nights







Long nights of eating take out in my rig. Eating half a pack of Orbiz winter mint. Listing to the burned Dave Chapelle CD that was left in my car. The road is getting blurry and long. If the desk calls me one more time maybe I'll drive this heap of shit to Mexico.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Mexico can't solve all your problems. I'm sure the desk will find something for you to cover while you're there.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome to any news market that isn't eugene.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dusty's right.
    Here here to Guapo.

    Some days I like VOSOTS. Mainly because it gets me out of the newsroom for the day.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also agree with dusty...Mexico isn't the answer...just ask Chritian Longo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home