Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TODAY I FINALLY GOT MY Wii!!!!
If it haven't been for the fact that the lap pool was closed, I probably wouldn't have at it. The pool is always closed when I want to use it. Well, I decided stop by Best Buy on my way back home, I wanted to check if they got any Wii in stock. Nope, better luck next time.
So I thought I watch this guy play guitar hero, WHEN......the sales lady walked by me with a Wii in hand. "Is it for sale?" I asked. "Yes," she replied, "Do you want it?" YOU BET YOUR ASS I WANT IT!!!!

It is totally awesome!!!
I've been playing the Wii Sports for like hours. Now I'm going to play Zelda, I don't think I'm sleeping tonight.
If it haven't been for the fact that the lap pool was closed, I probably wouldn't have at it. The pool is always closed when I want to use it. Well, I decided stop by Best Buy on my way back home, I wanted to check if they got any Wii in stock. Nope, better luck next time.
So I thought I watch this guy play guitar hero, WHEN......the sales lady walked by me with a Wii in hand. "Is it for sale?" I asked. "Yes," she replied, "Do you want it?" YOU BET YOUR ASS I WANT IT!!!!

It is totally awesome!!!
I've been playing the Wii Sports for like hours. Now I'm going to play Zelda, I don't think I'm sleeping tonight.

3 Comments:
At 10:30 PM,
Mr KR said…
Be careful...a Wii indirectly killed a woman in Sacramento. Actually, the Wii isn't what's dangerous...drinking water...now that's dangerous!
At 2:06 AM,
Unknown said…
look out for the otter's. they cause lots of trouble in the future
At 9:54 AM,
El Borracho said…
Is this an attempt to save your liver? Blogs about partying and titties are prefered over "I made level 50!"
Post a Comment
<< Home