AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

ENG test

Ned took our wicked awesome online ENG safety test last night.

It has many super-cool animation sequences of a little anonymous Joey-type ENG truck op electrocuting himself.

It's an example of what not to do -- i.e. don't electrocute yourself.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I electrocute myself daily. It's the new cool thing, all the kids are doing it.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    Ummm... there's a lot of stuff going on here, I think Michael Hurd is leaving Slezi... Wild and wooley stuff. Oh boy, what's that? is he naked? woah!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    uh...borracho must be drunk. yep...drunk. for sure.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    I sincerely apologize for my drunk reply. In the future, drunk posts will be funnier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home