AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Palm Tree = Sunshine

Today was a wonderful sunny day. 70 degrees, blue skies, no wind. It is paradise. Probably the best part about living here, the weather is more pleasant than not.



So here are a few palm tree pics to give you a feel for how great it is here. I hope those of your living with the rain and snow are extremely jealous.



It is only March, and I am already starting to tan. Bring On the SPF 50 and Skin Cancer!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    Eugene weather 5pm 3/5/07
    Sunny, 67, chance of slezi 100%

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Remember Dusty...only 20% of us still live in the Pa-shit-fic Northwest. Since moving here, my complexion has gone from transparent to ghostly pale. With a little luck, I'll have a nice creamy bone complexion by July.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home