AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Birds of death

Friday's my last day and I'm leaving town early next week. For the past 18 months there is something that I've always wanted to post, but never have. Tonight I finally got a picture.

IMG_0226.JPG

Birds on a telephone pole? What's the big deal?

Well. That's about one tenth of the actual number of birds that all flock on this one corner. Every night when I go home, and only when I go home, a massive amount of birds group on every inch of the telephone wires, poles, trees, signs, rooves in this tiny area. There are hundreds!

It's creepy.
I'm convinced they are planning the dimise of mankind.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    You have one more pic to get before you leave. I want an AMc pic dammit! Tie, or no tie...get it.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    the birds like the warm wires.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home