AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Light the Fires

This weekend I get to cover the brand new Vegas Grand Prix. I got my very own all access press pass. I get to go everywhere, and talk to anyone. I was down in the pits. I was on the track. I even got to go the owner's box.


Where I met NFL Superstar Ray Lewis.

He partially owns a Champ Car race team. But I didn't ask him anything about that. I only asked him, what he is planning to do when the Bengals run all over him this year. WHO DEY!!!
I'm going back to the Grand Prix tomorrow, so look for some more pictures.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    WHO DEY?
    That's totally fucking awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home