Do the Shuffle!
Last night I won some money playing poker, so today I bought myself a new toy.
A friend just bought a new iPhone and he didn't want this new shuffle anymore. I got it for half price. A sweet deal, barely used.

In other news, tonight is the last night The "historic" Frontier casino will be open. I haven't decided if I want to go to the Strip or not tonight to see it's last send off. It is a oldie, but not as cool as the Stardust, which everyone misses. Today was the first day I actually went inside it. The only thing that impressed me was the bikini mud wrestling and mechanical bull at Gilley's.
A friend just bought a new iPhone and he didn't want this new shuffle anymore. I got it for half price. A sweet deal, barely used.

In other news, tonight is the last night The "historic" Frontier casino will be open. I haven't decided if I want to go to the Strip or not tonight to see it's last send off. It is a oldie, but not as cool as the Stardust, which everyone misses. Today was the first day I actually went inside it. The only thing that impressed me was the bikini mud wrestling and mechanical bull at Gilley's.

2 Comments:
At 10:35 PM,
Mr KR said…
I went to the Frontier a couple of times when I lived there. It is literally, exactly like every bar I went to in Texas. I truly felt like I took a time machine back a couple of years to my days in Dallas. The women, the beer bottle tubs, the sawdust on the floor, the mechanical bulls, the hicks...very fucking authentic. It makes me sad to hear it's going down. What's replacing it?
At 11:56 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
The new owners are going to put a high end resort there modeled like "the Plaza" in NYC.
Gilley's last night was Sat. I tried to go, but there was a line reaching to the front entrance of the casino. It was packed with cowboys. So I went to Green Valley to play poker instead
Post a Comment
<< Home