AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa???


So a couple of weeks ago I went to shoot another snow story. Yea it's white, cold, wet and is fun to get crazy in. So when I was getting my gear and all of a sudden a japanese-eske santa head emerged from my trunk. Maybe it was real or maybe I was so tired from listing to my reporter talking to her kids I imagined it all. who cares. I took a leak in the snow and it vanished. woooooooo.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    So...did you photoshop that in or something? I'm confused. Must be all that good weed.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    That's no fake. I swear I saw the same thing one night when I was snorting coke off a stripper

     

Post a Comment

<< Home