AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE...I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE...

For all the youngins', the above are lyrics from a Queen song.


I'm on day 4 of riding my bike to work, and have no interest in slowing down anytime soon. I took the bike path home tonight. I haven't blazed down that path in a couple of years...gawd, I freaking love that ride.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You know if I rode my bike to work I would have to wear a bomb squad outfit while riding a segway. Also have you stopped showering? had to ask.

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    But can you ride with not handle bars?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home