Tastiness
Living at home has it's benefits. Sure, it sounds lame, but let's take a look.
I don't usually do any dishes. I don't usually buy any groceries. I don't pay any rent or cable bills. I have a sliding door that goes right out to a lovely landscaped back yard with a relaxing hammock. And when I run out of soda, the soda box always seems to fill itself back up. I think it's some sort of miracle.
And let's not forget the home cooked goodies that sometimes show up when I come home from work.

Oh, deliciousness, thy name is rhubarb crisp.
*Side note, boys - If you have four minutes, take a look at my story.
I don't usually do any dishes. I don't usually buy any groceries. I don't pay any rent or cable bills. I have a sliding door that goes right out to a lovely landscaped back yard with a relaxing hammock. And when I run out of soda, the soda box always seems to fill itself back up. I think it's some sort of miracle.
And let's not forget the home cooked goodies that sometimes show up when I come home from work.

Oh, deliciousness, thy name is rhubarb crisp.
*Side note, boys - If you have four minutes, take a look at my story.

3 Comments:
At 11:11 PM,
Mr KR said…
you should have edited in some clown music for the part where she climbs into the casket. that would have been money.
At 1:19 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
What the Hell!? A story about a person? Where is the crime tape? Anyone murdered at that lake? Was that casket used to kidnap a child? You didn't use any crappy file video. You didn't talk to a PIO. I am very confused why you did this story
If you couldn't tell I was being very sarcastic. Great job on the story. I NEVER get to even come close to shoot something like that. No one wants to take the time here to even try
At 1:36 AM,
Unknown said…
Same in Sac. That might just cause the world to end. I guess this is what you do in a state with no crime.
Post a Comment
<< Home