Thank You.....
Government!!
I was jealous of Guapo's lens so I decided to get one of my own.
It is a good thing that the US government was very kind to buy it for me. I received my stimulus check this week and I spent it this week.
Isn't that what a good consumer suppose to do?
Anyways, here are a few test shots with the new lens

I love the sharpness and the color it brings to my pictures. Maybe now I'll make more money
I was jealous of Guapo's lens so I decided to get one of my own.
It is a good thing that the US government was very kind to buy it for me. I received my stimulus check this week and I spent it this week.
Isn't that what a good consumer suppose to do?
Anyways, here are a few test shots with the new lens

I love the sharpness and the color it brings to my pictures. Maybe now I'll make more money

3 Comments:
At 6:39 PM,
Unknown said…
due to my high SS number. I don't think uncle sam is going to be sending me anything until late July. I think fake stashes is how I'll spend my gov. check
At 7:08 PM,
Mr KR said…
No check here either. I'm annoyed. I'm buying a bike with mine because...fuck gas prices. I'm never driving again.
At 11:27 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
I was going to save it to waste in Europe...I know it would only be worth about half as much, but I just wanted to stick it to the gov. Like this is even going to work
Post a Comment
<< Home