BANG!
Here we go...starting my week of posts off with a bang.
I'm hungover as shit.
Why?
Chris is in town.

So we tied one on last night, and now my head is swimming in the aftermath of too much alkihal.

The Irish Car Bombs was where the night took a turn for the worst.
Oh! And Joey...AKA, Joey "Mutha-Fuking" Jackson was in the hizouse last night. Chris' friend ordered him a white wine when he refused to have another beer.

Alright...gotta go clear my head. I have a whole 12 hour shift ahead of me at the Trials...and starting it with a major hangover ain't a good way to get things rolling.
I'm hungover as shit.
Why?
Chris is in town.

So we tied one on last night, and now my head is swimming in the aftermath of too much alkihal.

The Irish Car Bombs was where the night took a turn for the worst.
Oh! And Joey...AKA, Joey "Mutha-Fuking" Jackson was in the hizouse last night. Chris' friend ordered him a white wine when he refused to have another beer.

Alright...gotta go clear my head. I have a whole 12 hour shift ahead of me at the Trials...and starting it with a major hangover ain't a good way to get things rolling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home