Yeah, I love my lens! One problem I've run into.....it is too damn bright here. Outdoor shots sometimes won't come out. ANd worst yet....I will get vignetting sometimes because my aperture number is too high. I definitely need an ND filter out here
Vegas boy...I want to see what you can do with it at dusk, or at night. Preferably when you're not drinking. I don't want you to break your shit and blame me. Seriously though...take that shit down to Freemont Street at night (AND DON'T YOU DARE USE YOUR FLASH!)
Are we due for an assignment? It's been a long time.
2 Comments:
At 11:32 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Yeah, I love my lens! One problem I've run into.....it is too damn bright here. Outdoor shots sometimes won't come out. ANd worst yet....I will get vignetting sometimes because my aperture number is too high. I definitely need an ND filter out here
At 12:32 AM,
Mr KR said…
Coolest freaking lens ever!
Vegas boy...I want to see what you can do with it at dusk, or at night. Preferably when you're not drinking. I don't want you to break your shit and blame me. Seriously though...take that shit down to Freemont Street at night (AND DON'T YOU DARE USE YOUR FLASH!)
Are we due for an assignment?
It's been a long time.
Post a Comment
<< Home