Boredom Consumes
So today was a waste of a day. I had nothing to do so I decided to head down to the Strip. I was going to meet up with a friend who works at Mandalay Bay Place, and maybe I'll bring my camera along to snap some photos.
Lately I've been trying to find something interesting to photograph. My personal business is not exactly moving, but that it ok for now. I thought maybe finding weird looking people would help spark some creative flame.
Then I saw this man

At first I thought I just saw a guy who was dress up to look like Flavor Flav.....you know for the tourist. But I soon realized that it was actually Flavor Flav!
He was at the ATM, and he was mad at whoever was on the phone with him. I think it is because he only has three dollars in his hand.
So I stopped to take a picture of the angry Flav. I was pretty close to him and I even used my flash. I figured anyone who wants to wear a giant clock around his neck wants to be noticed. Speaking of that.....if it wasn't for his "bling" I wouldn't even have noticed him.
Side note, he was with a women and a child. Possibly a Flavor of Love contestant???? Es posible
Lately I've been trying to find something interesting to photograph. My personal business is not exactly moving, but that it ok for now. I thought maybe finding weird looking people would help spark some creative flame.
Then I saw this man

At first I thought I just saw a guy who was dress up to look like Flavor Flav.....you know for the tourist. But I soon realized that it was actually Flavor Flav!
He was at the ATM, and he was mad at whoever was on the phone with him. I think it is because he only has three dollars in his hand.
So I stopped to take a picture of the angry Flav. I was pretty close to him and I even used my flash. I figured anyone who wants to wear a giant clock around his neck wants to be noticed. Speaking of that.....if it wasn't for his "bling" I wouldn't even have noticed him.
Side note, he was with a women and a child. Possibly a Flavor of Love contestant???? Es posible

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home