posted by Lucky Day @ 9:01 PM
At 12:36 AM, Dusty Bottoms said…
I think that it funny that four dudes are on the desk at the same time. What is this the news for Brokeback Mountain?!
At 12:39 AM, Dusty Bottoms said…
Ok......that wasn't remotely funny. That joke is so last year. We should stop beating that dead horse. Ooooooooooo
At 12:47 AM, Mr KR said…
Ummm...are your producers so incompetent, that they can't time produce a show that doesn't have 40 seconds at the end for the anchors to make bad decisions? That was a poorly worded question. Take 2. I'm Tom Tucker...ugh. Take 3. That was lame.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
At 12:36 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
I think that it funny that four dudes are on the desk at the same time. What is this the news for Brokeback Mountain?!
At 12:39 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Ok......that wasn't remotely funny. That joke is so last year. We should stop beating that dead horse. Ooooooooooo
At 12:47 AM,
Mr KR said…
Ummm...are your producers so incompetent, that they can't time produce a show that doesn't have 40 seconds at the end for the anchors to make bad decisions? That was a poorly worded question. Take 2. I'm Tom Tucker...ugh. Take 3. That was lame.
Post a Comment
<< Home