AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, July 04, 2008

ROCKIN' THE STASH

Apparently this runner doesn't realize that this look was only cool in 1972. And...it was only cool if you were a badass runner like Pre. Not some schmuck who can't even make the Olympic Team.

Pop Quiz...what's the difference between me and this guy? He has a stash, I don't. What do we have in common? Neither of us are members of the Olympic Team. OH SNAP!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    It's RUNNING GOK-DAR!!!!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    BTW... What's this I hear about Scott C. owing NBC 240k for running some video or something?

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    It's not true. I just saw the OMI thread, and it's 90% bullshit. If you want details on the other 10%, email me. I'm not going to post details here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home