VRRROOOOMMMMM!
This weekend I was at Nascar, YEE HAW!
My first Nascar event, and I can see why so many people go crazy about it. I was really fun. The race is loud and the cars are going freakin' fast. It gets your heart pumping.

The coolest thing was the infield. Hundreds of RV's packed with people all there to party while watching the race. The people I met were really nice always offering me alcohol and food. The shitty part was that I was working.

I wouldn't buy a ticket, but hell I will go back next year for free. Go to the flickr site to see more pics. Also I'm sure Miles will have a story to tell.
My first Nascar event, and I can see why so many people go crazy about it. I was really fun. The race is loud and the cars are going freakin' fast. It gets your heart pumping.

The coolest thing was the infield. Hundreds of RV's packed with people all there to party while watching the race. The people I met were really nice always offering me alcohol and food. The shitty part was that I was working.

I wouldn't buy a ticket, but hell I will go back next year for free. Go to the flickr site to see more pics. Also I'm sure Miles will have a story to tell.

3 Comments:
At 10:03 PM,
El Borracho said…
Did you stop by the Copenhagen tent for a sample? Montana boy?
At 12:30 AM,
Mr KR said…
I am jealous. Then again...with all the boob grabbin and booze drinkin you do these days...there's a lot to be jealous of. Nascar is probably number 6 on the list. I'll try to call you soon...as long as my poor short term memory doesn't sabotage me.
wait...
what was i talking about?
At 12:31 AM,
Mr KR said…
OH!
and...everyone congratulate Borracho...he got a job in the PDX today.
Not the airport!
Post a Comment
<< Home