AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Here We Go Again

In the year that I lived in L.V., I noticed an increase of visitors. I never had anyone come to visit me when I lived in Hippieville, what gives?

So yet again, I hosted a bachelor party for a great friend. This time it's my hometown friend, Bagg, he's the one in the middle. And his college buddy, Guido, joined the party.



We had a blast. You know where to look.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Excuse me Mr. Fucking-Asshole, I believe I was your first fucking visitor last May, so eat shit.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Yeah...SO!...Yeah...SO! Maybe it's about time I come visit you

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Yeah! Maybe you should!
    (by the way...i misread your post...I though you were complaining that no one from Hippieville visited you...not that no one visited you in Hippieville...my bad.)

    YEAH!!
    FUCK!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home