More Grand Prix
Well, I was back at the Vegas Grand Prix on Sunday. It was time for the big race. I thought the qualifying rounds were fast, but the actually race was twice as fast. You could feel the cars fly by through the ground. These cars can be dangerous at 180mph, that's why the pit crew members wear dorky helmets.

I also met some awesome celebs, like the smokin' hot Michelle Rodriguez


I also met some awesome celebs, like the smokin' hot Michelle Rodriguez

But most importantly, I met my all time favorite Bengals quarterback and childhood hero
He was super cool! He let us interview him about the race. Plus we both agreed the Ray Lewis was going to be smacked down by Carson Palmer this year. But we didn't say that too loud, Ray was still around watching the race.


1 Comments:
At 8:29 AM,
Mr KR said…
you met smoking hot Michelle Rodriguez? I hate you. Did you at least touch-the-hieny?
Post a Comment
<< Home