HELLO MOTO
My cellphone account was eligible for upgrades...and I was sick of paying for texting...so I took the plunge and bought a new phone yesterday.

I picked up this motorazor for 70 bucks...it'll be 20 bucks after the mail in rebate...which I will probably forget to send.
This is my first camera phone.
I'm not sure how...but somehow I get the feeling that giving me a camera phone is a bad idea. Now that I've added texting to my service plan...and have a camera phone to send pictures from...I'll probably be texting photos to people all freaking day. You might want to change your numbers.

I picked up this motorazor for 70 bucks...it'll be 20 bucks after the mail in rebate...which I will probably forget to send.
This is my first camera phone.
I'm not sure how...but somehow I get the feeling that giving me a camera phone is a bad idea. Now that I've added texting to my service plan...and have a camera phone to send pictures from...I'll probably be texting photos to people all freaking day. You might want to change your numbers.

3 Comments:
At 8:10 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
You mean to tell me that you didn't have a camera phone before?
No wonder you never responded to my countless picture messages of naked strippers that I always send you.
At 9:39 PM,
Lucky Day said…
Almost every single phone available now has a camera on it... You must have gone out of your way to avoid one.
At 8:57 AM,
Unknown said…
welcome to the 90's you caveman.
Post a Comment
<< Home