AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

i HEART beer

You may not know this, but I love beer. I FUCKING LOVE beer. Last night when I got home from work, I found a note wife had left out for me which read: "check the fridge, I got you a present." I opened the fridge to find a box full of THE BEERS OF THE WORLD! It's one of those variety packs you can pick up at Cost Plus for...like...10 bucks.

Anyway...this was one of the beers...

...it is from Guatemala. The strange thing is...when Dancer and I were in Guat, he and I drank this beer the entire time we were there, but it wasn't called Famosa...it was called Gallo...you know, because of the rooster. Other than the name, it looked and tasted exactly the same. It was pretty awesome. BEER IS PRETTY AWESOME! Which brings me to my second point.

After I finished proudly photographing my new beer, I realized, I have a small handful of beer photos from the last year plus. I hunted through my flickr page and pulled out about 13 photos of beer. I made in into a flickr set...it's a work in progress. So...beer photos will become a new photo project of mine. I figure it's a good way to rationalize drinking and photography...drunk photography, it could become the next big thing.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEER THAT I GOT SHIT FACED OFF OF WHEN I WAS 15 IN GUATEMALA. ITS THE SHIT

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Mmmmmmmmm...BEER!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    Do, The stuff that buys the beer
    Re, The guy who buys me beer
    Mi, I think I'll have a beer
    Fa, A long long way for beer
    So, I think I'll have a beer
    La, la la la la la beer
    Ti, No thanks I'll have a beer
    And that brings us back to beer, beer, beer, beer....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home