AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Gossip gossip

Ladies and gentleman

Meet Jessica


Working with her is a mixed bag to say the least. Conversations can range from breaking up with some guy, to getting back together with "some guy", to being kinda hungover. But this last Saturday was special...

We're heading out to the coast, Jessica was still drunk from the night before, I was too sober. She was saying something about some guy named Jim, I think. Her story had something to do with the previous night at the singles bar. I was in the middle of smiling and nodding (how could she notice my feigning interest... she's still drunk), then she mentioned that this "Jim" guy was a politician. That sparked my interest. I mean, what kind of politician would go trolling for trim at a PDX singles bar???

According to Jessica:



One from southern Oregon...

And then I asked, is it
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
THIS GUY?


YUP! That guy! A 2 time loser that we all know and loathe (or at least feel sorry for). Well, make that a 3 time loser. Jessica may have been too drunk to remember his name, but she could still recognize a douchebag.


This is a reenactment of her reaction to "Jim"

Her friend... not so much. The 11am "girlfriend did you make it home ok last night" call revealed Mr. Feldkamp still at the friend's house.

I feel that i have tainted this prestigious blog... but the story is too funny.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Feldkamp = fucking nasty loser doucebag! Good story. Now I shall go puke at the thought of Jim's sweaty balls doing...what balls do.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    So you say this "Jessica" like to party?! Where do I sign up?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home