AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Done.

IMG_0519.JPG

5 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Dude...all you Potter book nerds wait at stores until midnight to get copies of the book...as if there won't be enough...like you're trying to buy a Wii before they run out or something. Today I walk into Best Buy and there's a rack with...like...a hundred fucking books on it. Weak.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    It's not because stores might run out of books. Most people just wanted to read it right away.

    I wanted to be sure I could read the book without anyone telling me the end... which worked out.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thank god this is over. Harry Potter funds terror.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    So did he live?

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I love the Wii...which reminds me what am I going typing when I can be playing Wii

     

Post a Comment

<< Home