AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WSOP '07

Yesterday was the final day of the World Series of Poker, and once again for like the sixth year in the row, a unknown poker player won the main event.



I went and watched the final table for about four hours. Didn't see a single person get knocked out. Met a few new friends, and talked poker. Started a weekly home game.(in theory).

Oh yeah, I met Jesus.....Ferguson that is.



I saw some other poker stars, but I wasn't nearly as amazed as I was last year. If you're not playing it's kinda boring to be there.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Poker.
    Jesus.
    Yeah.





    What the fuck was that free bread thing all about? (from your flickr page.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home