B.Y. WOOO HOOO
I was able to cover a rare event this weekend. One that didn't evolve dead babies in the desert or meth addicts shooting at police.
BYU vs. UCLA in the LV Bowl
It was an actual FUN event with some nice scenery.

For some reason this seems a little too familar. Whoa, shake off that deja vu.

Now if only all jobs could be this cool. Maybe I should have taken that one in Hippieville when it was up for graps. Hmmmmmm

Well enough of the fun. Tomorrow it is back to death and mayhem
BYU vs. UCLA in the LV Bowl
It was an actual FUN event with some nice scenery.

For some reason this seems a little too familar. Whoa, shake off that deja vu.

Now if only all jobs could be this cool. Maybe I should have taken that one in Hippieville when it was up for graps. Hmmmmmm

Well enough of the fun. Tomorrow it is back to death and mayhem

1 Comments:
At 1:11 AM,
Mr KR said…
Too late. All mine. Ha ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home