What???
So Christmas has come once again come to the Nederlander household. The common exchanging of gifts was had this morning. I was excited to have gotten two of the hottest games on the wii and PS3. When I was unwrapping one of them I noticed that next to the rating of the game there was something that I had never noticed before. The word "Use of tobacco". "What" I thought to my self. If parents of kids and adults who play these games don't know that smoking is bad a warning label on video game is not going to do a damm thing. Knowing me I would probably buy it just because there is the use of tobacco with its smooth hickory aroma and mild Virginia taste. I need a smoke. Merry Christmas.

2 Comments:
At 9:17 PM,
Lucky Day said…
What game is that? Is it for the Wii? I totally have to get that and enjoy the flagrant use of tobacco. Never mind the blood and violence. I yearn for a good game with lots of smoking.
At 11:43 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Geez.....Any gamer can tell that game is for the PS3. Look at the packaging. It is clear as night. And it is not the rating, the Wii has plenty of games with a Teen rating. GOSH!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home