QUICK WRAP
It's super late. I just got back from 3 full days in Portland. Here's a quick wrap on my trip: lots of good times with the family. I saw two movies. Drank many beers and glasses of wine. Told the "why I moved to Oregon" story about 18 times. Maybe more.
Photographically...it was not the trip I hoped for. It rained and snowed most of the time I was there. But...all in all...it was a nice Christmas weekend.
The kids opened their presents...
Got underwear.

Guitars.

Etc.
I also took a photo walk with my (soon to be) brother-in-law...

It was late at night on the deserted streets of downtown Portland. (The only time we could meet up this entire weekend.)
It was cold as shit, and pretty miserable...so we retreated to the only open bar we could find. Some stupid city bum kept staring at us through the window of the bar...

After he saw me take his picture...he made threatening gestures at me. I waved at him, and he walked away...never to be seen again. After that we went home.
Oh yeah...
I took a retarded skyline shot too.

Way lame.
I'm exhausted and going to bed now.
Photographically...it was not the trip I hoped for. It rained and snowed most of the time I was there. But...all in all...it was a nice Christmas weekend.
The kids opened their presents...
Got underwear.

Guitars.

Etc.
I also took a photo walk with my (soon to be) brother-in-law...

It was late at night on the deserted streets of downtown Portland. (The only time we could meet up this entire weekend.)
It was cold as shit, and pretty miserable...so we retreated to the only open bar we could find. Some stupid city bum kept staring at us through the window of the bar...

After he saw me take his picture...he made threatening gestures at me. I waved at him, and he walked away...never to be seen again. After that we went home.
Oh yeah...
I took a retarded skyline shot too.

Way lame.
I'm exhausted and going to bed now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home