AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sledding

Up north with the Day family, Christmas was quite exciting. You know, all the usual hubbub, but this year with even more snow! Big white flaky snow! Off to the sledding hill we go. And I'm not talking about a tiny hill. This hill is steep and long and today, really really icy.

IMG_0981.JPG

I was champion at speed and distance besting my Dad, sister and nephew!

IMG_0982.JPG

Dad won for number of flips and oldest sledder at the hill.

IMG_0978.JPG

My sister, Dad and me after sledding - tired, sweaty, snow covered and slightly bruised.

Besides the awesome sledding, I also got a Wii for Christmas. Which I promptly set up and played for several hours already.

The typing is painful. No doubt a horrible sledding injury. Where's the ice pack..

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    It was colder here.



    Maybe.



    No it wasn't.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home